Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Pipeline stuck?

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 01:39:46 -0800

On Feb 5, 2021, at 1:07 AM, Anders Broman via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org> wrote:

In https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/1934
The pipeline seems stuck, how to reset?

That merge request, if it is what its title claims it to be, appears to have succeeded, if you have an up-to-date
repository cloned from the Wireshark repository and get a log of all changes to ui/qt/rtp_player_dialog.cpp.

However, GitLab doesn't think it's been merged - instead, it thinks it's devoid of changes.

I.e., it's completely confused about that merge request, and closing it is probably the best we can do.  That's what
I've done.