Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Email archive download

From: Peter Wu <peter () lekensteyn nl>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 21:13:03 +0200

Hi Chuck,

There are a couple of external archives, see
https://www.wireshark.org/lists/

In the past GMANE offered a web interface (HTTP) as well as a "news" (NNTP) interface,
you could try that as well. See https://gmane.io/ and the gmane.network.wireshark.devel list over NNTP.

I have not tried the new interface though, so you mileage may vary.

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)