Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Missing ChTelRtpPlayer page in Wireshark documentation

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 11:41:54 -0600

There is an anchor on
https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChTelRTPAnalysis.html:
<a name="ChTelRtpPlayer"></a>

Is it sufficient to point there?

When added it was a Work In Progress. Is there enough for a whole HTML page?
https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/commit/3687d393040a40655d84e3e03417a474032bad86

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 2:34 AM Jirka Novak <j.novak () netsystem cz> wrote:

Hi,

  I noticed that Rtp Player dialog help button points to:

https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChTelRtpPlayer.html

  but it doesn't exist. I believed it is just typo in page name but I
found there is no similar page here nor in Wiki.
  Is it possible to check whether this page was there in past and was
removed or it didn't existed ever?

                                        Best regards,

                                                        Jirka Novak