Wireshark mailing list archives

Review Merge Request 4895

From: Ismael Mendez via Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:09:07 +0100

Hi,

Recently I implemented a change for allowing dissection of compressed user
data in the protocol RTPS. It has been a while since the merge request
<https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/4895> was created
but is still inactive. Could you please have a look at it? Or in case there
is something wrong with it that must be fixed before start reviewing it
please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Regards
Ismael

--

Ismael Mendez.