Wireshark mailing list archives

Display/traceroute/whois/ping

From: Dr Jean-Michel Collard <jm () france-paris org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:41:07 +0200

Hello all,

I am very sorry to ask that kind of trivial questions...

But how to display hostnames instead of IPv4/v6 addresses in Wireshark?

More I would to see a whois/traceroute/ping after a right click on a line.

I know there is already a lot of things with the righr click.

If it's somewhere I do apolgogize again.

All the best,

--
Dr Jean-Michel Collard
10, Rue du Repos