Wireshark mailing list archives

A fun Wireshark tale

From: Rafael Sarres de Almeida via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:20:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All;
I am not a Wireshark user anymore because I am now working at a different company with different roles. However, I want
to share an adventure I had more than a decade ago with this great tool with educational purposes. In my humble
opinion, the troubleshooting process that I followed can be useful information to other Wireshark users.
I wrote the tale on Medium:
https://rsarres.medium.com/wireshark-s-finest-hour-8e969ca0d29
Just another fun fact: I have just stumbled upon the e-mail I exchanged on this list when I was fighting the beastly
bug:
https://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-users () wireshark org/msg03088.html
I hope you find this story informative, or at the very least, entertaining.
Rafael.