Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: wslog, windows, pytest, and heap corruption

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak () netsystem cz>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 17:51:56 +0100

Hi,

  just for reference...

I created issue #17827 which describes issue with logging when extcap is run on windows. I'm not sure whether it is related to John's issue as I don't think extcap dies - I see it in processes, but it stops in execution. On the other hand it is related to extcap, logging and windows so it might be related.

                                        Best regards,

                                                        Jirka Novak