Wireshark mailing list archives

wireshark-users resubscription requested

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 18:08:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

As per the message below, this is your reminder that you are about to be unsubscribed from wireshark-users. If you wish
to continue to receive emails from this list, please visit

and resubscribe. Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

As you may have heard, the Wireshark project is now sponsored by Sysdig, Inc. ("Sysdig"). As part of this
acquisition, Sysdig will operate Wireshark's infrastructure, including this mailing list and you must renew your
subscription to this list in order to continue to receive emails.

On Monday, March 7 at 10:00 am PST / 6:00 pm UTC, I will resend this message as a reminder, then unsubscribe everyone
from the following mailing lists:

wireshark-announce
wireshark-bugs
wireshark-commits
wireshark-dev
wireshark-users

At that point, if you wish to continue receiving emails from this list you must go to

and re-subscribe.

I've opened a ticket to track any issues related to this at

https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/17978

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the ticket or contact me directly.

If you're subscribed to multiple lists, I'd like to apologize in advance for the multiple copies of this message
coming your way.

--

Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>