Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Dns info mapping

From: Jarod <jarlin () ifrance com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:41:44 +0100

On Monday 02 December 2002 23:43, svetsanj () hotmail com wrote:
Are their any tools that will take a zone transfer dump and map a
network out of it? I usually come across clients who allow zone
transfers and we are able to see names of all their servers and IP info.
It is possible to draw quiet a detailed network map from this info.

Are their any tools that do this?

      SKP

To map you must see the interconnexion between the hosts no ?
seems to be a little bit hard without "internal view"
if I'm correct me

--
-=| Simply charmed by Jarod |=-