Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure FTP Server Search

From: Charley Hamilton <chamilto () uci edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:56:26 -0800

I've used sshd under cygwin on win2k for academic access purposes.
Never dealt with it for general (i.e. varied trust level) sftp
access.  Don't know enough to comment on whether it meets your
requirement

not to have some vulnerabilities related with FTP
commands such as FTP PORT / SITE / NLIST

If someone who is more clueful wouldn't mind enlightening me,
I'd be interested to know, though....

Charley

--
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto () uci edu