Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Distributed Firewall

From: "Seth Knox" <seth.knox () sygate com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:36:59 -0700

I've listed the two most recent and comprehensive product reviews that
provide detailed information on "Distributed Firewall" solutions,
critical functionality required to successfully deploy these solutions
in enterprise environments, and the test results of the leading
distributed firewall products. I've also included a link to the Sygate
Secure Enterprise datasheet below.

Title: Defense Starts Here
Topic: Enterprise Desktop Firewall
Products Evaluated: Sygate Secure Enterprise, Zone Labs Integrity, ISS
RealSecure Desktop Protector (Formerly NetworkICE), Securitae CMDS, and
Symantec Security Center