Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security on E-Commerce Websites

From: "Parisi, Robert" <Robert.Parisi () AIG com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:36:29 -0400

a good place to start is the VISA CISP site.

Regards,

Bob Parisi

Robert A. Parisi, Jr.
Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer
AIG eBusiness Risk Solutions
110 William Street, 16th Floor
NYC, NY 10038
Phone: 212-266-5692
Fax: 443-381-2473 (direct)
Fax: 212-266-5729 (general)
Cell: 917-439-5844
robert.parisi () aig com
www.aignetadvantage.com
www.aigebrs.com
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
(212-770-1691) or by electronic mail (robert.parisi () aig com), and delete
this message and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.