Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question about remote access to the registry

From: Joey Peloquin <jpelo1 () jcpenney com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 11:24:16 -0600

Chris,

Hacking the registry has been very well researched and documented, thus,
you should neither desire, nor will you find a single source that covers
everything.

It's likely that you were overwhelmed by the volumes of information
available on this topic.  Unfortunately however, reading those volumes
and extracting what is useful to you is the only way you'll truly get a
grasp of the topic.

With that in mind;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=windows+remote+re
gistry+hacking&btnG=Google+Search

Turns up 47K hits.  Now, grab a cup of your favorite java and get to
reading ...

Good luck with your paper.

Joey Peloquin