Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Free utiities

From: "Chris Alliey" <calliey () bellatlantic net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:38:43 -0400

Windows NT / 2000
        DUMPSEC
        VBSCRIPT (write own scripts - audit users/file/event logs/ ...)
        WSFTP_PingPack Pro
        AUTODEFRAG (schedules defrags on win nt/xp/2k machines with DK
Lite)
        Ethereal (sniffer)

Then again the most important one is the one that tracks my time, so I
can get paid :-)   That is TimeTracker 7, which allows me to track and
bill my time correctly.

I would be interested in seeing other's lists as well.

Chris A.