Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Vendor wants remote control of our Servers and Workstations

From: "James Lee Gromoll" <jgromoll () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:30:42 -0800

Take a look at their corporate homepage. I'm not sure what I think after I looked at their staff bio's. I did not see any computer science backgrounds and that makes me wonder..... If it were me, I would want control over how they do business or a real warm fuzzy feeling about the specific consultant working the project.