Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Distressing, possibly life threatening emails from free accounts (yahoo, hotmail

From: "John Canty" <John.Canty () Vibro-Meter com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:01:36 -0400

possibly a phone call to yahoo explaining your situation. Other things
to look for, maybe this person sending the e-mail is withing your
network, tossing a packet sniffer on your outbound traffic might be an
idea. might even think about asking the victim whom, they may have given
that address to.

hope it helps
//John