Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: military strike possible?

From: "Meritt James" <meritt_james () bah com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:37:53 -0500

Heard "Sink 'em all and let God sort 'em out on the bottom?"  How
selective was Dresden or Nagasiki?  When one of three is a threat, there
has been a displayed tendency to destroy all three and apologize
afterwards.

James McGee wrote:

Number 1 rule in any kind of warfare;

Know your enemy

On the internet, with so many zombies already under control of script
kiddies, and with no one doing anything about it, it would be nigh on
impossible to know the enemy.

Cheers

JM