Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: protect MS Windows 95/98/Me

From: "Steven A. Fletcher" <sfletcher () bcsc com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:01:18 -0500

I agree it's going to be tough supporting Win9x because of the fact that
Win95 is no longer supported and Win98 soon will not be, but that still
doesn't change the fact that some people are working with a limited
budget, so upgrading is not an option.  Sometimes, you just have to do
what you can with the hardware and software you have, despite the lack
of official support.

Steve