Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: protect MS Windows 95/98/Me

From: "David J. Jackson" <djackson () learnsecurity net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:23:13 -0700

For registry access, you can install the Remote Registry Service for Win9x machines.  This allows you to control and
edit the registry for a computer remotely.  Worked great when we needed it in our 500+ user network.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/WUAdminTools/S_WUManagementTools/W95RemReg/Default.asp

David Jackson, GSEC
djackson () learnsecurity net