Security Basics mailing list archives

Nortel Contivity password

From: Jim Brezicky <brezicky () infimed com>
Date: 5 Sep 2003 15:49:00 -0000

Good Morning all,

I rccently changed the admin password on my Nortel Contivity 2600, well as
luck would have it I must have written it down wrong.

Does anyone know if it's recoverable, and if so how. I've checked the web
and haven't been able to find anything so far.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training),
October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
Symantec is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com