Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Enterprise AV

From: "Nick Duda" <nduda () VistaPrint com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:08:27 -0400

ePO 2.0+ is nice, but its very buggy. I worked with 1.0 and 2.0. I would say that the client app it communications with
is buggy. The software constanly looses its knowledge of teh ePO server. However the options and power that ePO holds
is nice. I just spend way to much time going to the physical PC to fix the agent problems then from remote.