Security Basics mailing list archives

Stop browsing the web through GP?

From: "Spencer D'oro" <sdoro () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:00:31 -0700

I have a Windows Server 2003 domain.  I am looking for a way to keep
users in a partcular OU from browsing the web.  I want to accomplish
this through Group Policy, but I can't find anything in the ADM
templates for Users or for Computers.  Is there another ADM template I
am missing?  Or is the policy all ready present and I am missing it?  I
have tried searching on Tech-Net and Google and I haven't been able to
find anything.  Please help.

Loki

---