Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Stop browsing the web through GP?

From: "Steven A. Fletcher" <sfletcher () bcsc com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:14:30 -0500

You also might try using a policy to set the proxy server to something
invalid and restrict them from changing that setting.  That way, they
can open IE, but they will never get anywhere.

Steven A. Fletcher, A+, MCP, MCSE (NT 4), Master ASE, CCNA, CCA
Senior Network Engineer
BCSC Technology Solutions
(309)664-8162
sfletcher () bcsc com