Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Logging utility

From: "Hamlesh Motah" <admin () hamlesh com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:41:19 +0100

You could try something like LogWatch, but I don't really know its
implementations under Windows.

The other suggestions should see you through :)

Hamlesh Motah.
Managing Director, Hamlesh Consultants.

tel: +44 (0)709 212 0732
fax: +44 (0)709 212 0732
ema: admin () hamlesh com
web: www.hamlesh.com

Hamlesh Consultants - IT Consultancy - Total Solutions Provider.

is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.