Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spyware

From: dallas jordan <dallas.jordan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:09:24 -0500

I believe as a general rule, all traffic should be denied unless
explicitly permitted.  this includes incoming as well as outgoing
traffic.  You should start off with a "deny all" rule and then only
allow specific traffic through your firewall.  This way, there is less
chance you may miss something.  HTH.