Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Cyber Law book recommendation?

From: "John McCracken" <john () mccrackenassociates com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:32:21 -0600

I second the great recommendations made thus far, they're worth reading
several times. There is another good Handbook of Applied Cryptography posted
online
http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

If you're looking for some good online resources, not necessarily books,
here are some of the many I use:
CCIPS
http://www.cybercrime.gov/
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/cclaws.html
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/s&smanual2002.htm

Federal Rules of Evidence
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/

Christine Siedsma's web site e-evidence.info maintains a great selection of
Legal Reference Material and other good reference material for
legal/forensics issues.
http://www.e-evidence.info/legal.html

Thanks!
John McCracken