Security Basics mailing list archives

Re[2]: Intro To Hacking

From: "Jeffrey S. Sims" <sims () interex org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:41:51 -0700

Hello Jason,

 I suggest looking for vulnerabilities like the other poster
 suggested, and here is a paper on information gathering, rootkits,
 and many other topics of interest.

 http://www.governmentsecurity.org/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1794

 As everyone else has already stated I would move this to an isolated
 network instead of the university network (just kinda a CYOA thing).

 Have fun!

 Jeff