Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows 98 box is 'owned'

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:16:26 -0700

Thanks for the email Randy. I appreciate those who are good sports
about such things. =) I think you knew better; just got the
terminology a bit mixed up. I wanted to make sure no one got the wrong
idea or learned something slightly incorrect from it.

I still believe you are right in a sense - a router would be plenty
for his mother in this situation. ;)

--
Peace. ~G