Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows 98 box is 'owned'; Re:

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:26:58 -0700

=D I think I already posted my replies, so I'll save doing it a 2nd
time. lol Thanks for bringing it here too.

Followup on your WSH idea: They are looking into it. Actually, me
bringing up my dislike as ActiveX being the only thing holding back
from going IE-Free was just enough to have them look at it again. They
are looking into using java instead of ActiveX. (!!!! yay !!!!)

Now all I'm doing is waiting to see what they come up with. The WSH
isn't completely dead, although they admitted that it would most
likely be written for IE too. The java applet they create instead
would be cross platform AND cross browser. Thanks for the push to get
on them again!! I think it might work this time.

--
Peace. ~G