Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: block MSN Messenger

From: <Salvador.Manaois () infineon com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:36:44 +0800

Granted that the uninstallation works, it still does not stop users from being able to connect to the MSN messenger
though other means (prime example, Miranda).

Have you tried blocking from your proxy the URLs mentioned in the KB below? A quick and dirty solution would be to
modify the hosts file to point the url to a bogus entry. =)

...badz...