Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: stop audio streams

From: "McKinley, Jackson" <Jackson.McKinley () team telstra com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:04:57 +1000

If your company has a standard image of workstations you can just remove
mediaplayers from the image.  Also take away local admin and so they
cant install any media apps.

Other option is to find out what sites they like to visit and just
"blacklist" them.

Or tell them to quit it becouse they are breaking the Company User
Policy.