Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Encrypted Automated Session from Windows Mach.?

From: matt <matt () learnsecurityonline com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:54:11 +0100

Hey there, the openssh tools are available for windows, you could use scp with publickey auth.

http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/

As for time scheduling you can use the windows scheduler
http://www.iopus.com/guides/winscheduler.htm

Regards

Matt
Learn Security Online, Inc.

* Security Games * Simulators
* Challenge Servers * Courses
* Hacking Competitions * Hacklab Access

Saqib Ali wrote:

Hello,

I am sure WSH can do something to automate the task. If that doesn't
work try: AutoIT < http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ > . It is a
Windows based scripting engine that can control GUI based applications
that require interaction. I use AutoIT all the time.