Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Outlook Security

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:33:37 -0400

.PST's should not be stored across networks.  There are many write-ups
against doing this.  Microsoft will not support issues with such a
configuration either.

On 8/23/05, Ramki B <bramkie () gmail com> wrote:

I wondered if we can have the .pst file on a NTFS disk (either localy or on
the network) with specific ACL's defined for the owner of the Mailbox.

Any comments...?

Ramki B