Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Why can't Firefox and Thunderbird find their own updates?

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 19:21:54 +0100

Huh, I have to correct you. As I am lazy (no comment :) ) and since I use Firefox 1.4, I have always updraded from 1.x
to 1.(x+1) just clicking on the "Update" buton in the tool's bar. And each time, it proposed me to upgrade to release
1.(x+1) without any trouble. So it seems to me the "update option" works for this kind of updates.