Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Building a Company Computer Use/Security Policy

From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:29:44 -0500

I've recently completed a whitepaper for Microsoft on security policy
building specifically for mid-sized businesses-which is a different
approach than for large businesse.  It includes example policies as well
as, a pretty inclusive list of what should be included. It should be out
in a few weeks.  If you're interested, ping me back in a month and I'll
send back the link.

Roger

***
*Roger A. Grimes, Banneret Computer Security, Computer Security
Consultant
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), CEH, CHFI
*email: roger () banneretcs com
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by
O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281
****