Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: FIST Conference March Edition, Mumbai India

From: "balwant.oissg.org () mail oissg org" <balwant.oissg.org () mail oissg org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:25:24 -0500

Dear List Members,

I was the organizer of FIST Conference February/March Editions in Mumbai.

It seems like next time onwards we have to publish photographs of the
conference ;-)

Conference is free that doesn’t mean you just come to venue without
registration which leads to mismanagement. I don’t know which conference
room you were trying to find out in Hotel. You could have given a call to
me if there was difficulty in finding the venue.

I never got any call/email from al3ph.one () gmail com to register for
conference. If someone just create an email ID and anonymously,
intentionally post some rubbish, I really don’t care.

Hope it clarifies to list and I hope to see some of you in April FIST
Conference (free). Yes, we will give sufficient time to prepare in advance
and make your travel arrangement.

Cheers,

Balwant

Balwant Rathore,