Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: chat logs

From: "Steve" <securityfocus () delahunty com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:27:08 -0400

In my home, I am the corporation, my kids have a right to privacy but I am
granting that right and I maintain the right to monitor with or without
their knowledge.  This is called parenting.  I don't care to wait for the
bomb to go off to make it right. My authority to protect and care for my
children may entail my monitoring their use of our computers, and that is my
moral right as a parent.

STEVE