Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Architecture of NESSUS

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:16:19 -0500

Good day to the Boffins,

I do not want to be a pessimist but I do not understand how you could come
out with a better replacement that is simpler if you cannot answer your own
questions below.

This is all very well documented and by looking at the code you will be able
to find out exactly how it is currently done.

I guess your first step would be to study what is currently being done, come
out with how can it be done better, and then start coding using your group
and the community input.

Best of luck

Clement