Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: question regarding exploits

From: Justin <justinvinn () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:31:49 -0500

Juan,

If i remeber correctly, *.shtml are server side HTML, or something
like that. Examin them with `less' or in vim. You may also try opening
them in firefox.

peace,
--Justin

On 11/7/05, Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com> wrote:
HI !

I have a ftp server Serv-U. I want to check it for
volunrabilities  I stared using Whoppix live linux I
ran a search for this version under securityfocus.com
database and I found many exploits,few of tham are
with
an extantion of .shtml like this one indexdate.shtml

what should I do with those?

maybe copy and paste theyre contant and than compile ?

thanks again and thanks for your time !

Juan

http://farechase.yahoo.com