Security Basics mailing list archives

Wireless blocking

From: "Daryl Davis" <daryl () ultbingo com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:59:15 -0700

For those who expressed interest on the outcome.

After a lot of work.  I found Remote Exploits Security Disk and
Tomsnetworking.com for step by step instructions (kind of,  Using a Linksys
usb wusb11 required me to find some work arounds, but that is neither here
or there)  I was able to find, block, and jam the router.

The router was located in the ceiling.

The intruder came in and checked on his equipment and we have proof and an
identity.

Passwords have been changed and I believe a Lawyer will be involved being
that the intruder is a competitor.

Fun stuff.

Daryl R Davis
Digital Game Media, Inc.