Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: integrity and mail encryption

From: "Jason Burzenski" <Jason.Burzenski () americanhm com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:54:32 -0500

Check out the options on www.gnupg.org

I am using GNU Privacy Assistant and it works very well.

The client is irrelevant when your doing PKI based mail exchange.  You
could even download the encrypted message from your yahoo account (or
move the armored block to a flat file) and use GPG tools to decrypt it.
Not as convenient as using outlook and having the decrypt commands at
the touch of a button but it works.  I think you can download your yahoo
mail into Outlook these days?