Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Re[2]: About War Driving ..

From: Murda Mcloud <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:23:01 +1000

Hi Paul-just wanted to ask what you meant by;
have OUTSIDE of your private network
Do you mean on a separate subnet?
Also, you may have missed it when the OP said he was already using WEP which
may actually be part of the problem as it can be broken relatively quickly.
You may have meant to have put WPA-in which case I apologies for my
assumption.
Thanks