Security Basics mailing list archives

capture the flag (hacking games)

From: donita espinoza <the_d_student () yahoo com au>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 05:26:54 +1100 (EST)

Hi..

I heard about hacking competition games in my town,
and its about 'capture the flag'. I really new to this
stuff.

and the prize for the winner is accer laptop, i know
nothing about 'capture the flag', do anyone of you
mind to explain about this game ?

I think its a good event (with a good prize) so i have
a plan to join this event, and i hope i'll get good
advices from you all..

sorry for my english, thank you very much

nita