Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: MS in information security

From: "Bob Beringer" <Bob.Beringer () usa net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:23:31 -0500

Jon et al.

Thanks for the post!

There are actually many universities across the country that have been
offering PhD's in the InfoSec arena for a while now.

I have included two links as reference below:
http://ecommerce.ncsu.edu/infosec/courses.html
http://www.ufairfax.net/events/registration/CISSP.php?s=9876

Hope this helps,
Bob Beringer