Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows XP and FTP

From: "Hamish Stanaway" <koremeltdown () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:57:49 +0000

Hi there Colin,

Thank you for your suggestion - I have tried this, and unfortunately opening ports 20 & 21 on the firewall as an exception does not seem to make a difference, even after a restart of both the connection and the client machine itself.

Kindest of regards,

Hamish Stanaway, CEO

Absolute Web Hosting / -= KoRe WoRkS =- Internet Security
Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.buywebhosting.net/
http://www.absolutewebhosting.biz/