Security Basics mailing list archives

application for an employment

From: Matthias Güntert <MatzeGuentert () gmx de>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:45:48 +0100

Dear listmembers,

i am seeking for a new job as a Unix/Linux systemadministrator. There
has been an advertisement at a well known university. So I started to
prepare my self for the application. While collecting some information
about the network, using nmap, dig, etc... I was able to read the whole
namespace from the ip range (255.255.0.0)

My question is should I use some of the information I have found out to
push my application forward? What do you think how a director would
react?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

                Matthias Güntert