Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: advice for ccna certification

From: "Steve Kalcevich" <lists () ciscokid net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:27:37 -0500

I took the CCNA in June 2003. What I can say is get 3 2500 series routers and a 2900 series switch. Get the Cisco books
and join groupstudy.com and comp.dcom.sys.cisco and alt.certification.cisco on news group.

Buy the routers and switches on ebay. That is all you need to pass and be educated don’t take any classes it’s a waste.

--
Steve Kalcevich PMP, CISSP, CCNA, CCDA