Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to create security awareness in top management

From: "itsec.info" <itsec.info () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:07:29 +0200

Hi all

I am looking for statistics and numbers about incidents etc. in order to raise
the Security awareness.

It sounds odd but through google I was not able to find some good data and
which are not older  than 1 year.

Does anybody know a good source for this kind of information?

--
Thanks very much for your help.
Regards,