Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Using Web mail (hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc) for Business mails

From: "Robert D. Holtz - Lists" <robert.d.holtz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:32:15 -0500

Sending proprietary or confidential email goes on all of the time every day.

It's up to the company to have some level of trust in what information that
they allow their employees to have access to.

I can send out "secret" stuff to my hearts content and you will never be
able to pick it up by auditing your email server.  Password protected
archives can be attached to an email and not set off a single warning.  You
will have no way of seeing what I'm up to.

This is just one method.