Security Basics mailing list archives

Comptia Linux+, Security+

From: "Michal Merta" <michal.merta () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:46:32 +0200

Hi list,

have any of you obtained $SUBJ certifications already?
I saw objectives and sample questions and it looks like pretty easy.
Is it usefull to have it or not?
Thanks, Michal

--
Michal Merta
Network Security Engineer

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.